View Single Post
August 20th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Veteran
I have a message for you...GOD MEETS YOU RIGHT WERE YOU ARE! You are seeking him and that is wonderful.We are all sinful no matter who you are.What makes us different from the world is we are washed by the blood of Jesus...Don't run from God when a sin or addiction or something you feel is between you and God.Cling to him cause he loves you so much to lay things on your heart.He is your father he will show you how to do things...Just know that God is good..there is nothing we can do to earn our way into heaven only Jesus dying on the Cross....You do what you feel God is calling on your heart.I am so glad you came and hope you stay..

When you homeschool them first start by doing fun things that involve learning.like board games maybe a field trip to help your relationship with your children and let them know that you enjoy it and it isn't stressful.The best way to start teaching them is show them yourself.Show them a lot of love kisses in the morning story telling in the evening.I would start like that it seem like you just need a break.....I know that sometimes a break won't be allowed if not,than just have some fun.

The best way to not feel confused is to go to your bible and find answers to the things that are getting to you tell everything to God and wait for an answer...he loves you so much....If you know the story of the woman at the well ...he came to her. or the man who could not make it into the water that was stired..Jesus came to him...even when he died on the cross he came to us before we were even born...He adores you.............................Hope you are here to stay...love in christ.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.