View Single Post
August 20th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Expecting #1
Oh...I may not have said. I waited until his alarm went off and when it went off and ran in and as he was rubbing his eyes and just getting out of bed I said 'I guess we can cancel your SA appointment' he looks at me like what. I said 'I'm pregnant' bad showed him the test and showed him how dark the line was I comparison to last time.

I sat and thougt about how I wanted to tell, if I wanted to make it special but then as I was thinking about it I knew I wanted to get in with he doctor for b/w that day so I figured I would just tell him right away. He was just as shocked as I was and he's just as nervious as I was. We are both very excited but I don't think it's real yet to him.

It is so hard not tell anyone right now, especially my MIL becuase she is living with us. I actually told him, we can tell her tonight or tomorrow if the b/w is still looking good. It's just hard not telling someone you live why you are constantly going to the bathroom It is also hard not being able to talk about it around her. I really wanted to wait until after our u/s appointment to tell anyone but we will see what DH decides.

Forever missing my angel 2010