View Single Post
August 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
I am currently some what in the same boat. I used to have regular 32 day cycles at the beginning of the year. I ended up pregnant in February and didn't know it because the pregnancy tests were coming up negative. I only found out because i went to my regular doctor for abnormal bleeding and thats when i found out that i was pregnant which was april 2. I ended up losing the baby about 2 weeks later on April 13 to a ruptured tubal pregnancy. Since my surgery to remove my ruptured tube, i have been having on the dot 40 day cycles except for this month. I was supposed to start my period on monday Aug 20 and have yet to start it. I took a pregnancy test this morning thinking that just maybe i might be pregnant but of course it comes out negative. I all of a sudden starting getting weird period like cramps and that feeling you get down there when you start but i go to the bathroom and nothing. sorry if TMI... so now im wondering if i should hold out for at least a week before going to my ob doctor or if i should just call and make the appt. to get checked out. Im just scared of the response because part of me feels and wants this to be a pregnancy but the other part of me is doubtful.

my hubby and i have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and when it finally happened we were so happy with joy and then to lose the baby 2 weeks later was awful. Im afraid of getting my hopes up and then it being a huge let down.

any advice is appreciated and thanks for listening ladies!