View Single Post
August 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Arwen
I haven't had much time to work, but I was able to get a few things made since DD2 was born. Here are a couple birds nest pendants. I've made about a dozen of these for people with their children or granchildren's birthstones. These are mine. One stone each for both my girls.

Tutorial for those are on Google somewhere. I just read a set of directions a month back and took off. Takes about 5 minutes to make one of those. So easy.

And this is a Pinterest Project:

Made several of those for people, too. Would have made more, but I am clean out of thimbles. Also a very fast project. All you need are the pins, some hot glue, a tiny bit of green floss, and one thimble.

I had been meaning to make another hugs and kisses bracelet, but for me this time. I had white pearls I know I wanted to use. I found this color combo online with almost the exact beads for the same pattern I was planning. And since I am a sucker for red and white...

Those are my main jewelry projects lately. I have some tiny bracelets I'm working on. Want to upload all those at once.

James Arwen est. April 2, 2005
Alice Marie - January 9, 2008
Winter Rose - February 14, 2012
Liliana Vale - September 25, 2013

8 in Heaven Trying for #4!