View Single Post
August 26th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I apologize for the disgustingness of this topic, but I need some help.

My hemorrhoids never went away after Lily was born. I had a csection and even though I pushed for three hours, that was not the cause of hemorrhoids. I first noticed them right around 13-14 weeks pregnant. I struggled with bad constipation. I believe constipation to be the cause of them. They were very painful all throughout my pregnancy and bled constantly, preventing me from treating with prep h. They stuck around the first several weeks post partum. Even though it seems it has shrunk and I'm down to only one instead of several, it won't ever go completely away. I honestly don't notice it most days, but when it flares up holy cow. Im trying prep h, and that helps, but the skin in that area is so irritated and, well, stretched from the hemorrhoid that even when the blood leaves thanks to prep h, it never completely goes away. I apologize for the excessively gross topic, but I don't know what else to do.. Anyone else still dealing with this? What helps you?

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.