View Single Post
August 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Amiee; I am 25, hubby is 27. We have just started TTC. I am on CD #11 today. This is the first month I've been off the pill, but if my cycles are normal, I am expecting to ovulate any time. We've been doing the BD for the past several days. I started OPK, but haven't received a positive yet.

Before I started taking the pill (about 2.5 yrs ago), I always had very noticable ovulation. Even a few times while taking contraceptives, I had breakthrough ovulation. I know I wouldn't miss it.

I'm the type of person that when I set my mind to something, it's all I can think about. I try not to talk too much about it to hubby because I don't want to stress him out or put more pressure on him. It seems like all I think about now is what CD I'm on, how many more days until my fertile window, when should I do a OPK, and how I'm going to be able to hold my pee for 4 hours! lol

I would love to hear from people who have also just stopped taking the pill or tried to conceive the month after you did stop. We haven't told anyone that we are TTC, so any advice, prayers, or comments would be great.

Thanks all.
Best wishes to anyone reading this who is also TTC.