Home Birth Dilema...
View Single Post
August 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am planning a home birth this time, and I could not be more excited. However, just found out the the townhouse I rent is going to be torn down in December. The landlord had agreed to pay our first months rent and deposit to a new place, but we haven't decided if we are going to stay here is Rexburg Idaho, or if we are moving back to Utah. With most birth centres you have to start paying before baby is born, but I don't want to start paying here and then lose all of our money if we leave. but I don't want to go without care for the first 20 weeks.... WDYT?
Thanks to Vicki... for my siggy!
View Public Profile
Find all posts by stargatemommy