View Single Post
August 29th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Regular
Hi Liz, thank you so much for letting me know that. That makes me feel alot better! Also, don't worry, I know I write way too much! So I don't expect you to read through all of that lol. I was kind of figuring that the high risk OB might be just throwing that out there and I'm really hoping that the hematologist will have much better news to tell me.. and come up with a good plan for me. It is really crappy that the only news she gave me was a list of more things for me to worry about! I was scheduled for the hemo at the end of October but earlier this week they called with a cancelation, so luckily I'm going to see her tomorrow! I'm so glad I don't have to wait now. I'm curious what she will say, but hopefully she will still let me do lovonox or low molecular weight heparin. I can't possibly imagine she will tell me to stay on coumadin, that just doesn't make sense. Did you have a higher dose of lovonox than the norm? Or were you able to stay on a typical dose throughout your pregnancies? I'm assuming you aren't trying to have anymore babies, from your response.. or just not yet anyway lol. How old are your babies? I really appreciate your reply, that really does make me feel a whole lot better! Well, here's to hoping after tomorrow my stress level about all of this will come down lol. I always thought I knew what the plan would be when the time came I wanted to ttc, but of course now they throw a monkey wrench into the mix. I'm keeping my fx that it doesn't get more complicated than it has to be. Thanks again!!