Topic: Will you??
View Single Post
September 2nd, 2012, 04:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
with my first we found out because I was dying to know right away, I wanted to know if I would be buying pink or blue, and to call the baby by name.

with my second we almost didn't find out, but we decided to because I wanted to know if I had to give away the many, many bags of girl clothes and start buying boy stuff, or keep the girl stuff.

this time, we already have a girl and a boy. I only kept a few articles of clothing from each baby and we need new everything as far as baby gear goes, so we're pretty much starting from scratch. our car seat needs to be replaced, I gave away almost all of our baby gear. I plan to buy gently used stuff for this little one.

as for the baby's room, it will room in with us for about the first year (my other two did as well) and I have learned that it doesn't need it's own room for a while, so it gives us time after the birth to get everything ready.

and for clothes, I have a few things already from my other two that I saved, and I might get some hand me downs from friends for both boy and girl just to have a stash started and then when the baby is born we can get the rest.

I just want to hear "it's a...!!!" after working hard at giving birth and then holding our baby for the first time.