View Single Post
September 3rd, 2012, 05:11 AM
I would say it is normal for him not to care about solids yet. It is another reason to continue breastfeeding in my opinion.

I have an almost 16 month old and I'm still waiting for her to get interested in solids. I have no count on how much she nurses but I'd say as much as 1-2x in an hour when we're home, less when we're out. She still nurses probably 2-3x a night. I'm lazier than you though, only offer her solids 1-3x a day although i probably offer her random snacks more often.

My older had a different pattern. She got very interested in food at 9 months and would down a 10oz bowl (I measured lol) of food at lunchtime. Then at 15 months she went on a food strike that lasted 3 months. I could get like 1oz of food into her in a day during that time. The cause of her food strike was obvious when it ended, her molars finally broke through. Today she is 4 years old and has a great appetite.

If Carlos is growing and developing fine I would not stress about it and just offer him variety of healthy foods.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok