View Single Post
September 3rd, 2012, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
7 weeks!

Well, I survived week 6 without too much nausea...just waves here and there, mostly in the evenings. I'm still feeling ok for the most part, but still having some food aversions. I've had a lot of nasal congestion, especially at night. And I'm to that hungry all the time, keep a snack on the bedside table stage. Definitely still craving salty stuff. Random heartburn, still some shortness of breath, but so far, so good.

I've still been working out...trying to do light cardio + toning 2-3 nights a week, and prenatal yoga a couple of nights a week. I hope I can keep it up! Some nights it's really a struggle to get up and get started, but I'm always glad I did.

I still haven't told anyone other than DH yet (and JM, of course). I'm having a hard time getting my family together to tell them in person (wanted to do it with them together). If it doesn't happen today, I will probably just tell my mom in person, at least, and then try to catch my sister sometime soon. Once we tell my in-town family, we'll call all of DH's family and my out of town family. THEN I'll tell work people. And sometime after my first appointment, I'll announce on FB.

Weight at 7 weeks: 118.6lb (up 0.6lb this week; up 2.6lb total).

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!