View Single Post
September 3rd, 2012, 09:15 AM
lost 28lbs in 90 days!
Send a message via Yahoo to Evenblindly
This was my recent post... Lets try this again!

Sorry I havent checked in and disappeared for a few weeks! I totally and completely failed at my 90 day challenge :-/ BUT I will not FAIL completely, I am getting back up and trying again.

There have been lots of failures in history from people who rocked it when they got back up, and thats what I plan to do. Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper for lacking imagination, Oprah Winfrey was demoted from being a news anchor because she wasnt fit for television! Albert Einstein had teachers saying hed never amount to much... I can do this!! ... ok had to get the self pep talk in

But I think I need a different plan. Trying to do p90x nearly nightly with the 3 kids and school and work... just wasnt panning out, I did it well for a few weeks but it was catching up with me hardcore eventually I stopped working out all together. I saw it coming and was disappointed in myself already. Than life got busy, My birthday last weekend (which was FANTASTIC and just the relaxation and "forget about that stuff for now" I needed), new week for Vi, just busy busy busy. Things are calming down now and I think what I want, what I need to do is run. I think it would help with my stress and it would help with my leaning up. The only thing Im not sure about it how to do it with the kids. I work at 7, Most days the boyfriend is here so I could probably go early. but some days I might have to consider taking them. I thought about a treadmill... or elliptical.

And I do it FREE check out more info ----->> http://jessicakopac.myvi.net/
Thank you Vicki for my AWESOME siggy!!

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evenblindly?ref=tn_tnmn

"I will walk by faith, even when i cannot see! because this broken road prepares your will for me"