View Single Post
September 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Doodlebug
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2more
I am not trying to be rude, but why would you keep getting pregnant by a man who hasn't even made a commitment to you or introduced you to his other child?

I would not leave my entire life for a man who has not been willing to make any compromises for our relationship. And definitely not for a man who is not there for me in my pregnancy (like you mentioned on another thread).

Stay put and take care of yourself and your baby. If he comes around great, if not then you need to be able to be a good single parent.
I'm sorry but I have to agree with this. Obviously you were trying to get pregnant if there are 2 pregnancies in the same year?
I think that alone is selfish of you both to have conceived two babies in an extremely unstable and uncommitted relationship. I don't mean to be rude and I'm far from being in a perfect marriage but dh and I *are* married and I didn't get pregnant until after HE moved 8 hours to be with ME.

At this point you're already pregnant so you need to focus on what's in the best interest of the baby. You'll have to determine what that step is. Rather it's with him or without him.

Jade Ja Kang
1-18-12
10:52 a.m.
18.5 inches
6lb 10 oz