View Single Post
September 5th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Regular
Thank you I am the same way...I want as much info as possible too. Ever since my clot, I've done a lot of research too over the years, on and off. I'm still crossing my fingers about the PCOS. But I had a PCP appt the day after my hemo appt & she drew 7 more viles, all on hormones. I'm still waiting on results, and still waiting for some of the hemo results too. But my antithrombin III tests came back lower than they ever have been before. They are trying to look further into my bloodwork I guess before they give me a plan yet for pregnancy So now I have to have more bloodwork next week since it was even lower. I'm glad the ball is rolling to get to the end result, but I feel like I'm going in circles at the same time. I'm trying to be patient, and crossing my fingers I don't get any added bad news in the process. I hope things are going well for you! Btw I have some family in KY, it's such a beautiful state, I love going down there. I'm not a big fan of how cold MI winters can get lol. Trying to soak up as much of this warm weather I can before the dreaded cold gets here. At least KY doesn't get as bad as here