View Single Post
September 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
expecting princess #2!!!
Send a message via AIM to Dreamsinpink2010 Send a message via MSN to Dreamsinpink2010
Hello Ladies, I have a question and I am hoping you all could help me. it's in regard to ovulation. I do not temp as I have insomnia and I know that would effect getting an accurate reading. I have used off and on the Clearblue Easy Fertiity monitor for about a decade. I like it and the downside is the sticks are costly. Here's my question. On Sept 3 around 1245 ish I took a regular opk and a monitor stick( when a surge is detected the lh line on the monitor stick gets bold and blue) well I got a very positive opk and a 'peak' looking stick. I continued to test throughout the day and the lines were still very dark on both. The following morning I got a peak ( first one that cycle) still positive opk. By around 11 am that morning the opk was obviously negative and I got my second peak Wednesday. Now I read some women ovulate on the 2nd peak, but I also read women ovulate 12-36 after that first positive opk. And was wondering since I had the positive opk Monday and roughly 24 hours later it was negative is it safe to say I ovulated on Tuesday? Any input would be appreciated!! Thanks!

4 wonderful and handsome princes's, 1 princess and 1 more princess on her way! Due September 9th 2010!!!
Lacey Faith Margaret Leilani- September 13th 2010 9:19am 6 pounds. 3 oz
TTC our 3rd pink bundle