View Single Post
September 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It has been a busy week here I had to travel for work Wed-Fri, which I only have to do a few times a year, but I still hate leaving the kids. DH is so good with them, and I know that really it is only a few extra awake hours a day for him, since I am at work everyday anyway, but I know how much he values the break he gets when I am home ... and I really value the time I do get with them. Luckily they were very good for him and he only had one quick wake-up those 2 nights (They are mine if they wake up at night also, so that he can get a good nights sleep. The last time I went out of town they hadn't been sleeping well and that was miserable for him, so I was SOO thankful that went well this week).
Aside from that we are all trying to get over a cold. I just had a bit of a cough left when I went out of town and DH and Abigail had stopped coughing all together. Well, when I got back Friday, they were both coughing again also .. ugh. It is just a deep chest congestion kind of cough. Not constant enough to really be worrying that it is anything more, but just enough to be annoying. Thankfully Noah hasn't caught it.

Psalm 139:9-10
]