View Single Post
September 9th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Sunday! Happy Football day! I'm jealous of the food part pf American football culture, the game itself not so much. Dh wants to start getting into watching Canadian football with Oscar (he has high school football aspirations for the boy...) and I can support the idea as long as it involves nachos and beer.

We watched the first 2 seasons of Dexter shortly after Oscar was born and then kind of stopped watching it. Maybe we'll get back into that too. Summer is coming to an end, time to start watching more tv

We invited ourselves over to our friend's place last night and hung out and played games. It was fun, I'm glad dh suggested it despite the fact that I just wanted to veg out in my pjs. Holly Stayed up until midnight so I have a feeling she's going to be a bit of a beast today...

Jennifer, I swore I was going to quit after the garage sale but now I feel less like quitting. I really should though. I just don't have enough time to really be a great volunteer for them, but I really like some of the ladies...tough call.

Hope you all have a super duper fantastic day!