View Single Post
September 10th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Information I posted on Spiritual Living about this:
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...-children.html (Indigo / Crystal / Rainbow children?)

Daniel and I are both indigo souls. Daniel is a late late indigo, but he's definitely an indigo. He has so many of the traits (see the Metagifted site listed in the post above for good lists of character traits). His oppositional behaviour and questioning of authority, coupled with affinity with nature and animals, is a classic sign.

Michaela is a rainbow child. I know this from intuitions and dream/meditation visions I had before she was even conceived and while I was pregnant.

Incidentally every child has their own gifts to bring to this world and there are many many other aura colours as well as indigo, crystal and rainbow. It's just that the indigo, crystal and rainbow aura colours denote specific spiritual gifts which is why they're more of interest to spiritual people. Other aura colours and their gifts and traits can be researched on Pamala Oslie's website:
Home | Auracolors with Pamala Oslie - Aura Colors, Life Colors, Love Colors, Psychic, Clairvoyant