View Single Post
September 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mummytobeMarch2013 View Post
That is the question I ask all the time...They are over, he actually left her when the LO was two months old, so its been over 4 yrs, but he is a control freak and she is seeing a guy but he flatly refuses another guy to be around the son. Re me, I asked him the question, he again says another man will not be present, however I will not be controlled by him

As a woman who left an emotional abuser..... this makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The whole my way or the highway too. Sounds so much like my ex.

It is completely unrealistic for him to keep his ex from having a grownup relationship. He has no say in this. Again, this is abusive, controlling behavior. I'm believing his story of her abusing him less & less. I got some stories about my ex's former relationships too. I bought them in the beginning but know know they were all untrue.

It's also completely unrealistic for him to believe you can accept 1/2 of a relationship with him especially when a child is involved.

There are soooo many red flags here. I hope you take a few giant steps back & re-evaluate this relationship. You & your baby deserve better.

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah

Last edited by My2miracles; September 11th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.