View Single Post
September 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant. The doctors say that I am only two - three weeks along. I am so confused. I was last active August 10th and then got my period August 23. This last week there was also spotting. But I had all signs of being pregnant. I am not sure why but I took a test and it came back positive. Well all the doctors are going off my last period. But I have not been with anyone since then. My HGC levels are at 1928. They keep saying my levels are only reading as a 2-3 weeks as well. I was wondering if anyone else had levels like that at 6 weeks? I actually think that I am 6 weeks and not 2-3 weeks based off the last time I was with a man.

Part 2. I am in severe pain and yesterday they also found a hemmoragic(sp?) cyst on my right side. They are also fearful of a ectopic pregnancy. I was wondering if anyone ever experienced having both. I go back to the doctor tomorrow to check my levels and see if they are doubling or not and see if baby is okay. But some dicussion about it would be nice.