Topic: So quiet
View Single Post
September 12th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am apart of that facebook group and its more active on their because their is a facebook app that links right to our private ddc on their and so its easier to access that, read and respond and post topics/pics ect. I hope J.M. will eventually create an app for all cellphones to make it easy while a lot of us are a lot closer to our cellphones than labtops ect. I am speaking from my experience....but I still make time to get on cellphone (facebook) and labtop (facebook & justmommies) when dd is taking a nap, in her swing ect. I am sure for the women that are not able to get on here as much....that it is nothing personal.......

I started a TTC natural #2 journal in the regular Ttc forum journal section if anyone is interested.....now even though I have started this
journal and dd is 3 months ect ect dh is wanting me to get pregnant at a much later time.....so I have to have a place to express my thoughts til he is actively ready to aggressively try...but no rush on my end either.......

so anyway all this to say I am still here.

For those that still come here, we should all try to post & respond to topics to keep it as active as possible.

If anyone else is ttc in 4 years for your next baby, I hope we all end up in another ddc together, that would rock!!!!