View Single Post
September 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Scooter!
Mine didn't, but then again, I go to this type of doc every few weeks. You will likely get a 30 min (ish) meeting in an office with the genetic counselor, and then your LII u/s. For my practice, the way it works is that the u/s tech first comes in and does the u/s. He/she does a lot of looking/measuring, and depending on who it is, doesn't usually say too much other than to point out an arm, leg, footprint here and there. The tech then goes and reviews the results with the doctor. Then, the doctor on call for u/s comes in. (In my practice, one of the doctors has u/s "duty" each day.) They review the results that the tech reviewed with them with us, and on occasion, will take another look for him/herself. There is one of the docs that ALWAYS likes to look for himself, so when he's on duty, we get 2 u/s Another usually does as well. The doctors then ask if you have any questions, and send us on our way!

No further tests or anything, unless the GC has referred you for a blood test/screening!

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask any questions you have! x

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here