View Single Post
September 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Regular
LOL! I agree with that! Yeah I listen when it's important too.. but if I keep waiting on them, they will just take their sweet time and never get back to me on a plan. I still don't have an answer from them yet. But.. on another note.. today I am on day 38 of my cycle! Yeah, its forever long. But it has been for a few months now. But I also chart my BBT and usually it starts dropping 2 days before my af. So my af is due today. Two days ago it was still high, yesterday it dropped a little but still above coverline and today it shot up .6! And so far af is a no show! I didn't test today because I wasn't sure if something funky is just going on with me. But I'm kinda starting to get my hopes up If af doesn't come by tomorrow & my bbt is still high, I might test. Fx! My bbt has never went up when af was due. I've had cramps for 3 days now though, thinking it was going to show any minute.. since I never cramp till day of. But still nothing so far. So I'm really hoping!! The docs might not be happy about it, but I will be if I am! I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't listen when they told you to wait Lol