View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 06:30 AM
TTC our first!
Cycle # 13, 5 dpo

Well, I talked with my Ob/gyn's nurse yesterday about progesterone. As I was already 4 dpo they did not want to start me on prometrium until next cycle. Which bummed me out, but I'm optimistic that it will help. As a matter of fact, I think this is the only thing that can help me, as we've exhausted all other ways to fix my LPD. So, I will take that next cycle along with clomid. I left another vm for my ob/gyn regarding the amount of clomid that I should take next cycle, 100mg vs. 150mg. I'm waiting on a call back. Part of me does not want to take 150mg as the 100mg is giving me wicked side effects!

As you could tell by my last post, I was very distraught yesterday. DH was so supportive! He kept telling me that we are in this together and that we will get our baby. He's even offered to cancel his work trip to England to be there during my fertile time. He is the most wonderful, caring husband!

It's funny, I could tell that the medication was leaving my system last night as I was less irritable/in better spirits, less dizzy, less tired, less bloated, etc....I know af is coming today or tomorrow, so I'll be a bit irritable, bloated, crampy, etc....but it is nothing like clomid's side effects. They are horrible!

That's my update, AF should arrive any time now. The only thing to do is prepare for the next cycle!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot