View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What's your favorite color for clothes for your baby? Greens, browns, grays, and navy.

What is something that you would really like but wouldn't dream of asking for? Honestly, I have no idea. I'm such a practical person that all the extra fancy stuff doesn't make sense to me... except tutus and what not! Ha

What is something you just don't need any more of? I have no idea. Honestly, I've been holding off on any shopping until we move and until after my shower.

Have you started or updated a registry since filling out Cassie's PM? Everything on my registries is bigger and that's only because I plan to buy them with the discount I get, not because I expect to get them. I think I put some outfits, maybe on my Target one.

Are there themes or characters you don't really care for? Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, Precious Moments. The super cutesy stuff drives me up a wall. I'm also not a fan of the sporty theme at all. Not team jerseys, like "Mommy's All Star" sort of stuff.

Do you like Holiday outfits and holiday stuff (like 1st Christmas bibs, hats, etc..)? Sure!

Do you want something functional or just fun? Doesn't matter to me!

Is there something that you like to pamper yourself with.... or a specific sent that you like???? Eh, not really.

Would you prefer one big nicer item, or several smaller priced items? Doesn't matter.

Do you have a larger item that you need accessories for?? (Stroller, diaper bag, car seat, etc) Nopers. Have that from DD still.

Are you into the Boutique-style baby things?? Tutus, and Hats, Headbands and such?? Or does that seem to over the top for an infant to you? This is where my practicality goes out the window. I love the hats! (And tutus and head bands for little girls) In fact, I'll probably spend too much on embroidered "Little Brother" and "Big Sister" shirts because I can't find any cute enough in stores.

***New question:
Is there anything you would have to put the fake "gee thanks" face on for? Like something you really just don't want to get? (As horrible as that sounds, we all know we have those items!)

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!