View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Clayton was on the phone with his mom yesterday. We sometimes monitor phone calls but yesterday I only caught Clayton's side of the conversation. He was telling his mom about all the running he does in gym. I'm sure he made it sound like more than it really is, but I could hear his mom ask him if he told his gym teacher about his heart problem.

I was like and then and

Clayton was in the NICU when he was born because he had trouble with breathing. His lungs were slightly premature. He came home with an apnea monitor, but not a heart monitor, though his mom insists that's what it was. There is NOTHING wrong with his heart, never has been. Neely tried to tell her that it was his lungs when Clayton was born, but she just kept going on and on about it so he mostly ignored her.

So all of a sudden, after 11 years, we should be worried about his heart and he shouldn't run in gym.

Clayton told her that he didn't know if his gym teacher knew about it and probably not because "dad and Rachel deny that I have an issue." So you wanna know what she tells him? She tells him to have his gym teacher call her and she'd explain it to him.

First of all, she is the non-custodial parent. The school can't discuss anything with her without Neely's consent. If she calls the school and wants to get or give information, they can't talk to her without first calling Neely. Second of all, yet again, she's undermining Neely's authority and trying to go around him to get something she wants. Thirdly, Clayton is fine. He's always been fine. He's the most active kid I know and she used to tell us that she thought he'd be great at Parkour because he's always moving and moving fast. If he had heart trouble, why would she have encouraged that?

She's ridiculous. And the level of crazy is off the freaking charts, folks.