View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What's your favorite color for clothes for your baby? pink, purple. I also like tie-dye and hippie styles from the 60's!

What is something that you would really like but wouldn't dream of asking for? the little tutu and headband sets! I think they are soooo cute but DH thinks they are too much for infants.

What is something you just don't need any more of? uhhh....I don't have much of anything except onesies. DH is making me wait until after the shower to buy anything. I need some sleepers for sure!

Have you started or updated a registry since filling out Cassie's PM? not yet, although I do plan to.

Are there themes or characters you don't really care for? none that I know of. I love winnie the pooh!

Do you like Holiday outfits and holiday stuff (like 1st Christmas bibs, hats, etc..)?
Yes!
Do you want something functional or just fun? Doesn't matter to me!

Is there something that you like to pamper yourself with.... or a specific sent that you like? Japanese cherry blossom...makes me think of my mom

Would you prefer one big nicer item, or several smaller priced items? Doesn't matter.

Do you have a larger item that you need accessories for?? (Stroller, diaper bag, car seat, etc) not that I know of...but being a FTM I could be missing something and not know it.

Are you into the Boutique-style baby things?? Tutus, and Hats, Headbands and such?? Or does that seem to over the top for an infant to you? I love them!!

***New question:
Is there anything you would have to put the fake "gee thanks" face on for? Like something you really just don't want to get? (As horrible as that sounds, we all know we have those items!)
I can't really think of anything right now. We need everything!!!