View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Super Mommy
What's your favorite color for clothes for your baby? Greens, blues, brown

What is something that you would really like but wouldn't dream of asking for? I have no idea. We don't have much, so anything would be appreciated.

What is something you just don't need any more of? 0-3 month clothes. A friend gave us a bunch of those, but anything smaller or lager would be great.

Have you started or updated a registry since filling out Cassie's PM? It's the same

Are there themes or characters you don't really care for? Don't really care for Pooh Bear or Mickey Mouse

Do you like Holiday outfits and holiday stuff (like 1st Christmas bibs, hats, etc..)? Sure!

Do you want something functional or just fun? Doesn't matter to me!

Is there something that you like to pamper yourself with.... or a specific sent that you like???? Eh, not really.

Would you prefer one big nicer item, or several smaller priced items? Doesn't matter.

Do you have a larger item that you need accessories for?? (Stroller, diaper bag, car seat, etc) Don't have any larger items yet, except for the Pack N Play so sheets for that would be good. Having a shower next weekend so may have some more stuff then.

Are you into the Boutique-style baby things?? Tutus, and Hats, Headbands and such?? Or does that seem to over the top for an infant to you? Some of it's cute, but I don't like the girly fruffie stuff on boys so not too sure bout that.