View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Super Mommy
What's your favorite color for clothes for your baby?
Gray, Blue, Green, Brown, Black...ok no real favorite..just something that works for a boy

What is something that you would really like but wouldn't dream of asking for?
Hmmm i dont know..havent put much thought into. The baby slings/wrap look really neat...havent really looked at all the different kinds but one that is pretty versatile

What is something you just don't need any more of? I really havent got much...got the big stuff and figured the other stuff will gradually come

Have you started or updated a registry since filling out Cassie's PM? started one some time ago at Babies R Us and havent really done anything with it so no recent updates

Are there themes or characters you don't really care for? I dont really care for any characters

Do you like Holiday outfits and holiday stuff (like 1st Christmas bibs, hats, etc..)? Sure

Do you want something functional or just fun? Doesn't matter to me

Is there something that you like to pamper yourself with.... or a specific scent that you like???? um not really

Would you prefer one big nicer item, or several smaller priced items? Doesn't matter.

Do you have a larger item that you need accessories for?? (Stroller, diaper bag, car seat, etc) Nope

Are you into the Boutique-style baby things?? Tutus, and Hats, Headbands and such?? Or does that seem to over the top for an infant to you? well not sure it would go over well with a boy

Is there anything you would have to put the fake "gee thanks" face on for? Like something you really just don't want to get? (As horrible as that sounds, we all know we have those items!) I am sure there is but nothing really comes to mind

Thank you Jaidynsmum