View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~* Natasha *~
I'm chiming in late here, but I'm going to try to cover a little bit of everything in general! lol (This week at work has been horrible and I'm exhausted so my brain isn't functioning very well!)

I love Pink, Purple, Rose, Brown, Red.... just about anything as far as colors go!

I love the idea of 1st Christmas-type things! I hope that by the time my shower comes I'll have some, but if not I will def be buying some!

I honestly do not like monkey-themed things (decor, clothes, etc.). I know some people love them and they are ubber popular these days, but I just don't like the thoughts of someone calling my little diva a monkey (if she's wearing an outfit with a monkey on it for example). LOL I know that sounds silly..... but! haha

My "gee thanks" item would be an adorable, soft, cuddly outfit with a big ole monkey head on it! haha (So that is mainly a joke.... but ya know... I would feel bad if I got an adorable, soft, awesome outfit that I didn't end up using because it was monkey themed).

I would love to have a blooming bath, but actually didn't end up registering for it....

My DH and Dad have highly encouraged me not to buy a bunch of stuff until after our showers (family/friends, and work showers). So we don't have a whole lot. I've bought a tutu/headband outfit for newborn photos, and a friend of mine has sent some random outfits and socks that range from 0-3 to 9 mos, but that's just like 6 outfits. So we will feel blessed and thankful for whatever!!

I think that 'generally' covers some ground. If my secret dd pal has any specific questions, then maybe they could go through Cassie to PM me?? :-)