View Single Post
September 14th, 2012, 10:18 PM
plan4fate's Avatar
Mod-plan4fate plan4fate is online now
I may bend, but not break
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 26,641
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
Cycle 11 is a go as long as my O is not delayed. DH should be leaving on the 30th/1st.

As for the next cycle, we will have to see. I can't see DH being ok for me to make the drive two cycles, so I might just skip it and stay home, so I can get a full cycle of no genital contact for my charting. Plus, if I'm working I may not get any time off at all to go.
~TTC #1 together 3 years and counting ~

Currently trying naturally while saving for IUI

Me: Hashi's, PCOS, Insulin resistant, Multiple miscarriages
Polypectomy - 08/21/14 Laproscopy - 12/05/2014
Him: MFI low count, low morphology, low motillity
Vitamins started August 2nd. Hoping to see specialist in 2015
Cycle 1: Clomid cd3-7 ~ bfn
Cycle 2: Clomid cd 3-7 ~ beta negative (< 3)
Cycle 3: Lap on cd 2 - Femara cd 3-7 - bfn
Reply With Quote