View Single Post
September 17th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
9 weeks!

First appointment today! This appointment was urine culture, vitals, STD testing, & a brief ultrasound. Like I said, we saw the heartbeat and movement. Baby is measuring 8w5d, so very close to expected. And just one babe.

We talked some about what to expect. She said because I'll be 35 when I deliver, I can have an u/s in the first trimester, and then a level two u/s in the second trimester instead of the standard anatomy scan. I will also have a chance to meet with a genetic counselor. Other than that, just the standard stuff.

My ob, who I love, is also pregnant. I thought she might be, because when I saw her in February for my annual, she said they were going to start trying. So she's 24 weeks. She'll be back from mat leave in time for my delivery, and I'll see an APN (or one of the other OBs if necessary) for a couple of visits while she's out.

Next appointment is Oct 22nd at 14 weeks.

I had taken the whole day off, because DH was supposed to get an infusion this afternoon, but it had to be rescheduled (insurance BS), so we had the whole day! We went out to eat, saw a movie, even wandered around Babies R Us for a while. Good day (other than a sore throat).

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!