View Single Post
September 19th, 2012, 04:06 AM
*1st time preggars*
Nowadays time is flying by and I'm just praying for a day I can leave work and go straight home. So on top of growing and maintaining my LO my fiancee and I decided to keep out wedding this year. I'm getting married September 29th *Woot *Woot*. The bbridal shower was this past sunday and it was so fun, I received awesome gifts and felt so special. So the next several days I have a lot of details to confirm and purchase. In the midst of this I've had Dr. Appointments and sonograms and I have awesome pics to post of my baby boy. I will update later with pics of my sonogram and may even sneek a pic of wedding gown and a shot from the bridal. Despite being busy I'm not stressed and I'm grateful to support system for having my back.

I pray all is well with you ladies after the 29th I will be back in full force looking for advice to create my baby registry, maternity clothes and even newlywed advice. God Bless and I miss you guys a whole bunch.

Last but not least Due Date Buddy if you're out there hopefully reading this please comment or pm would love to start consistently communicating

*UPDATE*

-Pictures of my precious baby boy: 22 weeks 9/15/12

-Bridal shower pic: my fiancee, mom and I 9/16/12

-Pics of my dress from my last fitting

Last edited by Jay Chrysalis; September 20th, 2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: added pics