View Single Post
September 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Super Mommy
Whine: not to sound all crazy-fringe-person here, but I'm super pissed that because I chose to go outside of "the establishment"for my prenatal care (I intentionally chose an unlicensed midwife, which is perfectly legal in my state, for philosophical reasons), my insurance won't cover needed tests. I'm not even asking them to cover the birth. I'm just asking for coverage of an ultrasound, a *medical* procedure needed because of abnormal findings in routine prenatal care. if I were birthing in a hospital, they would willingly shell out ten thousand dollars for the birth alone, plus fifteen hundred or so for prenatal care, including multiple u/s.all I'm asking is for a couple hundred to cover a *diagnostic*, not even "routine screening", scan. ugh.

woohoo: it's candy corn season, and my dh brought me home a bag...and a bag of pumpkin spice Hugs. It's the little things that keep a relationship great :-)

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13