View Single Post
September 19th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Veteran
I'm really confused about what to do. I want another chance to look at the baby, but i dont know if i want to know any bad news at this stage. I dont think I would do the cvs or amnio, and i dont think i would be a person that would want to terminate if, god forbid, it came back that the baby had downs or some other chromasomal abnormality. But i do worry as my first ended at 21 weeks due to Turner syndrome and i had a miscarriage earlier this year. I do have 1 perfect little 3 year old boy (or he'd be perfect if i could get him to clean up his toys! Hehe). What i really want is to go and be guaranteed great results. But i'm scared with my history and my age (38) that the ratios going to come out high and i'll be freaked out for the rest of my pregnancy.

I also have to mention that i will def be getting a level II ultrasound at 20 weeks so i should find out any possible probs then. So i shouldn't be blindsided at the birth if things arn't perfect. I think i've talked myself outta going to my appt this Tues, but does anyone have any thoughts or experience?