Topic: I'm back!
View Single Post
September 20th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Send a message via AIM to WyattsMommy09
A lot of people will remember me. And I have a lot of you still on my facebook friends and we talk/text often :-)

For those of you who don't know me, a little intro.

My name is Holly. I am engaged to Rob. I am mom to 4 kids and my fiance has a daughter from before. Only our son Wyatt lives at home. My daughter lives on her own and my older boys live with their dad. Long and complicated story. Just know anything that has happened, it was for the best interest of my children and my family.

We live in a suburb of Toledo, Ohio.

I helped start this board several years ago when I was married to an EMT. We have since divorced but I met some of my closest friends on this board. Even though I am no longer a public safety wife, I love the board and group of women!

I got my degree in Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration and Rob drives dump truck.

I had another JM account but once I added special characters to my username, I could no longer log in, no matter how hard I tried. And after something I got bashed for, I needed a break. But I am back and ready to post once again.