View Single Post
September 20th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to try to post some pics of the stuff we already have and of the "nursery" (which is currently a mostly empty room with boxes and rogue furniture.

Back around 8 weeks - I told my BFFL that I was pregnant right before she went to Disney. She came back with this - which would be the first official gift Tyler received

Untitled by rebwend, on Flickr

My "new" friend in the building (who has a 5 month old daughter) can't make it to NJ for my shower. Instead she gave me this bounty in July when she was helping me register.

So far, Joey and I have only purchased Tyler these two onesies I was obsessed with the lobster - because there's no way he actually needs a sweater and hat. Joey is obsessed with birds and liked his pick better.

This is the view of the room from the door. The pile of boxes are all gifts from people who can't make the shower that I haven't yet opened (I think I might start this weekend ) Behind that is the dresser and the box leaning against it is the changing station that needs to be attached to the top.

This is the view from the window. There are more gifts in the closet, as well as remnants of our move.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr