View Single Post
September 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Ok, I know that most people think that when your pregnant you shouldn't feel guilty about eating bad but I do!!

With my first 2 pregnancies I ate perfect. I followed everything exactly, got in all my required fruits and veggies and drank milk with every meal. I even added in foods I normally do not like for example yogurt.

This pregnancy is a whole new ball game. I am def not getting enough fruits and veggies in. I am lucky if I get a glass of milk a day, and no yogurt!!

I eat what I want....I mean I do eat my meals but they could be so much better........I know that taking a prenatal vitamin is suppossed to fill in any gaps of what you are not eating during the day and I never skip a pill but I just wish I could eat the way I did with my other pregnancies. Now, don't get me wrong, I do advoid all the foods I am suppossed to advoid like lunch meats, raw foods, undercooked meat, certain cheeses, tuna, some fish and pretty much everything on my advoid list.....my problem is I know I am not getting my required nutrients.....I worry about my percious baby

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home