View Single Post
September 22nd, 2012, 06:52 AM
Learning to walk in faith
CD25, 8DPO

2WW PSA: Countdown to Pregnancy helps neither your patience nor your obsessiveness. You will be tempted to browse everyone else's BFP tests, stare at the 'Stats by DPO' HPT charts trying to determine if you should test early and browsing HPT images by DPO to see just how early real people are getting their BFPs. It's maddening, and it's a trap.

My temperatures have been holding steady in my normal post-o range so that's been reassuring. I haven't noticed a whole lot in the way of "symptoms", but I've also not been looking for them because I really convinced myself last cycle that I was pg and these were symptoms and blah blah blah... and then nada. I think I'm intentionally NOT playing symptom detective this month. I did notice some mild cramps yesterday morning, and my upper hip was aching last night.

The rest of life is okay. There may be some good opportunities for both dh and myself on the horizon. On the flipside, we're dealing with some crazy from my dsc's mom (which is pretty par for the course with this person). I hugely doubt that she's going to get anywhere her latest shenanigans, but it's an annoyance nonetheless. Today is my youngest dsd's birthday (I can't believe she is SIX now - she was three when I met her).

It's interesting how time can simultaneously feel like it's simply FLYING by (when it comes to holidays, birthdays, anniversaries...) and like it's dragging on endlessly (when it comes to 2ww).

Wishing everyone else lots of !

Also, here is a giraffe. For no reason besides I've never seen this emoticon before, and I adore it.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!