View Single Post
September 22nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
It changes somewhat in my house. The oldest all have a favorite.

Ted (#1) tolerates them, he tries but because of his disabilities and all of that stuff he doesn't always know how to deal with them, but Aiden (#7) love to interact with him.

Samantha (#2) and Vanna (#6) are the closest, but they are a lot alike. Of the younger kids, she is probably the favorite.

Lupan(#3) does well with all of them, but him and Kailyn (#8) are the closest.

Megan (#4) and Kailyn are the tightest, especially now that Megan is out of school. Kailyn rarely comes to me when she has a problem, she usually goes to Megan. Now the other younger kids have a love hate relationship with her...they tend to rub each other the wrong way. Especially Megan and Cole (#5).

Cole can barely tolerate Aiden. Aiden just get's on his nerves and Cole can be mean to him...working on that one.

Vanna Get's along with all of them for the most part and is a really good sister to /kailyn.

Kailyn and Aiden get along great. They play well and enjoy one another.

And if you followed that you are doing good lol

It changes somewhat in my house. The oldest all have a favorite.

Ted (#1) tolerates them, he tries but because of his disabilities and all of that stuff he doesn't always know how to deal with them, but Aiden (#7) love to interact with him.

Samantha (#2) and Vanna (#6) are the closest, but they are a lot alike. Of the younger kids, she is probably the favorite.

Lupan(#3) does well with all of them, but him and Kailyn (#8) are the closest.

Megan (#4) and Kailyn are the tightest, especially now that Megan is out of school. Kailyn rarely comes to me when she has a problem, she usually goes to Megan. Now the other younger kids have a love hate relationship with her...they tend to rub each other the wrong way. Especially Megan and Cole (#5).

Cole can barely tolerate Aiden. Aiden just get's on his nerves and Cole can be mean to him...working on that one.

Vanna Get's along with all of them for the most part and is a really good sister to /kailyn.

Kailyn and Aiden get along great. They play well and enjoy one another.

And if you followed that you are doing good lol