View Single Post
September 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
TTC our first!
Thanks Jenny! When I meet with ob/gyn I'll bring this up!

Cycle #14, CD 10

Having a great weekend! We went to C'est Tout (French bistro) on Friday to celebrate my birthday. The food was amazing! I want to eat there everyday! Unfortunately, I ate too much cake (ate 2/3 of the slice) and my stomach hurt the rest of the night. Saturday we decided not to go to the Cincinatti Octoberfest and instead went to the Dayton Art Institute Octoberfest. We had a wonderful time! DH and I split 4 sauerkraut balls and split a huge (about the size of a paper plate) potato pancake! My DH and I are both German and I'm polish as well, so needless to say, I could eat sauerkraut everyday! I was in heaven. Then after the festival we watched psu win its second game this season with our alumni chapter! So much fun, but ate and drank too much! Back to eating healthy today. I'm still losing weight though, so that's good. Only about 8lbs to go (maybe more, we'll see). Today has been relaxing! Laundry, working-out, cleaning, catching up on the dvr, overalll very nice. I'm always on the go, so it's nice to rest from time to time!

TTC news: still not as many side effects as last month. I start prometrium this week (well, as long as I ovulate around the same day as last time).
I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes!

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot