View Single Post
September 24th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Ok so I'm only seventeen and it's been 41 days since my last period, me and my boyfriend have sex all the time but I stopped taking my birth control about 5 months ago because it would make me get my period every two Weeks. I had a pinkish spotting the day I thought I was going to get my period And the second day it was just pink streaks the second day then I had a white mucusy discharge for about a week then it went away but now I still haven't gotten my period And I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and had a blood test taken but it came back negative and the doctor said it still could have been too early but I have no signs of getting my period brides my boobs being sore but they have also grown a bit I've noticed and I've constantly been hungry and tired and my body has been sore but I've also taken plenty of hpt and they all came back negative and the most recent I took like 4 days ago and it was still negative my periods are usually regular so Idk what to do anymore could I still be pregnant if the tests are still coming back negative? Help!