View Single Post
September 25th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Cautiously Expecting #2!
That seems pretty normal to me

I go every 4wks. Did go every two weeks a couple times when I was having to have an extra U/S done but this time it will be 4wks inbewteen my appointments. I go back in 2wks (its already been 2 since my last one) and I"ll be 26wks. I'm pretty sure after that I'll start going every 2wks cause they want me to have another U/S done at 28wks and 30 something weeks because of HBP. At *most* of my appointments I just get weighed, he comes in ask how I'm feeling, checks fundal height, HB then ask again how I'm feeling. He then explains what, if anything different, that we'll do at my next appointment, gives me a chance to ask questions and then I leave

I understand about the closeness, I've always liked Dr's like that. My last OB was strictly on a paitent level instead of trying to be your friend or however you want to put it. I don't like that! So I'm thankful that my new one gives me a chance to ask questions and doesn't make me feel stupid about them. Also I've had 4 U/S so far and will have atleast 2 more.