Topic: Episiotomy
View Single Post
September 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I'm the odd person because Ive always heard its worse to tear because it is uncontrolled and jagged. An episiotomy is straight and small and stitched right away. I had to have one because my son was born face up and I wasn't able to get him out. I healed fine and have no issues at all. I would MUCH rather have this done than to tear.

I find that "online" people almost ALWAYS have a completely different opinion than "real life" friends. I'm not sure if it's that "all natural" people are more likely to join online forums or what...lol....but if I ask my real life friends a question, it's always the complete opposite consensus of what I will get from online friends. So just keep that in mind!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16