View Single Post
September 25th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Platinum Super Mommy
i was posting yesterday, but just got home from having my wisdom teeth out (which, btw, hurts less than a canker sore-- what's up with that, and everyone terrifying me about it, lol?), and was a little fuzzy, so i don't think i formally introduced myself.

my name is ms.jaQ. i am 28, and come from the detroit area, though i'm living way in the suburbs now, blah. i am the oldest in a big family myself-- a sister, 2 step-sisters, and 2 brothers. i love the busy, chaotic life. i'm an atristic oddball hippie, and you will like me, or you won't. usually no in between. i'm also pretty AP. i have a short-term memory problem, too; may as well mention that now. please don't be offended if i repeat myself, or take a while to remember who is whom.

my children are my life, as i started having them shortly after i got married (at age 18). besides two miscarriages in the past year and a half, i've got 4 lovely children:

timmy is 9, and loves video games. he's brilliant, with a vocabulary that rivals some adults, lol.

melissa is 6.5, my gorgeous curly strawberry-ish-blonde, and she is smart as a whip, with an elephant's memory. she's a total girlie girl. that's a little strange for me, because i'm very unfeminine. we make it work, though, naturally.

nicholas is my 2.5 year-old, and he is... something else. we can't afford an autism test right now, but he doesn't really speak yet. we do have him in a montessori school, this year though, and he's making great progress already. he's very aggressive, cocky and sometimes just mean, and wears our patience thin. i couldn't imagine life without him, though. he's my litle buddy.

last but not least, baby damon, my little surprise. he is multiracial (white/black/native) and the happiest little thing. just starting to learn to crawl and sit, with two teeth. my little sweetheart.

would i like more? absolutely, but i am single, and can't imagine it happening anytime soon. on the 8th i had a miscarriage with my best friend that (aside from my kids) i love more than anything, while on the pill, so i will be going for paraguard asap. i've already got family and friends saying some very hurtful things about the size of my family. and i don't want to get remarried-- at least not before ALL LGBTs have the right in America. i scheduled a tubal a few months ago, but then i saw a pregnant woman in public, and almost cried at the idea of not EVER having that opportunity again. whether i have more or not, i need to know in my heart that the option is there, kwim?

here are a few pictures...

me:

my timoth:

nicky and his beads, mid-cleaning my grandma's house:

leela (melissa):

my baby damon:

excited to meet you all!
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Last edited by justjaQ; September 25th, 2012 at 09:42 PM.