View Single Post
September 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Adopting One of Each!
you aren't getting sick and O is just around the corner!

I didn't realize that I think you and I have a lot in common when it comes to job. You mentioned being on committees (a million of them ) and that you were chair or co-chair.

I work for the University of Arizona in the IT dept, but I'm a business analyst for the Graduate College. We (UITS and Grad College) are collaborating on a project that will allow Grad students the ability to submit forms through the online student system (powered by an Oracle/PeopleSoft database). One of the forms is the committee nomination form. After they submit it, a notification e-mail is sent to the people listed on the form. Those people log into they system, review the form, and if they agree to be on the student's committee, in the role that was designated for them, then they approve and the form is routed (via e-mail notification) to the next person. The process repeats. Does your university do anything like that? So no paper is used? I'm just curious.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your short LPs. My perinatologist told me that LPs are 14 days, and the only part of the cycle that varies is the FP. I wonder if she was just saying that "normal" LPs are 14 days, but it didn't sound like it when she said it. She said it like she meant that every woman has a 14-day LP. Odd.

I hope you're not getting sick!!! I know that delayed my O during the second cycle I charted by at least a week or so. Probably more like 2.

-Christi