View Single Post
September 27th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
9/27/12 3rd cycle CD 8 TTC Natural

Its almost 10a.m. and I am only 50% done with organization and light
cleaning. All yesterday I mostly had to attend to Jakaira's needs and she barely napped for long....probally why she has been sleeping really good this a.m between feedings. So I put in a 2nd perm (only one week apart) bad I know...but my hair was that nappy even with a perm previously and plus I did not keep it in that long last time (and a lot of my roots was still crunchy...well I did a thorough job this time...
I am so so so pleased....I can make two tiny pony tails on each side so that is going to be my style for awhile til l am able to make one pony tail....I am just happy that my hair combable....and brushable (once it is dry) will keep up for the rest of my life....l look forward to when it is down my back....I day dreamed that by the time this happens I will be pregnant with #2 ....that was my day dream yesterday... I have an awesome imagination...
Its almost 10am (leaving me 3 hours to get everything done including get miss Jakaira ready...then 1 hour to rest til my friend is here. l am exited about talking with her and she meeting Jakaira for the first time. I wonder what she will say...if my daughter looks more like her dad, more like me or both 50/50 cause I have heard it all, mostly 50/50. She turns 4 months in just 10 days... she still has her pretty blue eyes, medium blonde hair...the only thing that has changed is she is like 4 shades darker than dh (he is a tan pale color (peach) and I am a medium brown skin....she is closer to dh's skin color still.........I hear that everything can change by the time she is 1 years old. but more importantly than her looks.....she is such a happy baby....I love when she smiles@ me. She loves doing sit up by herself practicing how to sit up....still got to get her to master tummy
time...but she will get better with time...
I will update my journal once my friend leaves......
So as I was doing my hair earlier...l remembered something that
my mom in law told me...and I know it is true cause it has worked
for me over and over and lead to us getting Jakaira....to dtd in the
mornings (as soon as possible) before dh and I's bodies warm up...
for some reason the whole process works the best with cooler bodies...
so I am thinking about surprising dh a few times throughout this cycle... even though I dis like mornings for that......
one of the latest pictures of jakaira in my profile picture.
7 days til ovulation for me....
BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2...

My friend is coming over instead to talk with me and meet
Jakaira...atleast organizing and light cleaning is done.
I am so exited. Everything happens for a reason...
plus if she would of came @ planned time, she would
of seen a cranky hungry Jakaira that needed to be fed
at that moment for an hour(tmi via breast fed), then she needed a nap...
so when my friend comes earlier late morning tomorrow
I hope Jakaira is in a ready to play mood.......that
would be amazing. Will let journal know how this all plays
out......

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; September 29th, 2012 at 09:31 PM.