View Single Post
October 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM
i have absolute power
your month sounds awesome!!!

my biggest thing for the month is CLEANING...this is the month i usually move around clothes...summer to fall/winter stuff...need to check coats and boots to see who fits what so i can prepare to buy new stuff if needed...

lets see we are probably going to a pumpkin patch this year....for a birthday party for a friends daughter, we usually do it every other year with them since they live a good 1.5-2hours away....plus every other year they do birthday parties with her family who is a good bit away from them...but anyways the kids always have fun so that should be the 28th though

umm this weekend my sister and nephew might be coming down to spend the weekend YAY!!!

the 20th is my best friends birthday party (her bday is the 21st) but her husband is throwing her a party on the 20th...so we will be going to that....

i need to get costumes for the girls hopefully by the end of the week i'll get that done...

the kids have off school on the 18th and 19th....so im hoping to do something fun with them then....maybe convince dh to take the 19th off of work so we can maybe go down to the little pumpkin patch around our area...and see if we can invite our neighbors to go with...maybe...i need to bring that up to him! (and them) or maybe do it on the 13th or 14th (weekend)
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here