View Single Post
October 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Veteran
I wish my routine was a little more specific. I've been in an adjustment mode.

I wake up between 6 and 6:30.
Let dogs out, get DD ready for school.
Once she gets on the bus (7:20), I give the puppies breakfast and make coffee. If I didn't have time earlier, I'll clean up from her breakfast, etc and run the dishwasher if I didn't the night before.
Have my coffee and some computer time until around 9.
If I have to make appointments or pay bills, this is also when I do that.
Then I get dressed and ready for the day.

This is the part that varies alot depending on what my plans are for the day. I need more structure here, but I have been unsuccessful so far. I get interrupted in what I want to do each day quite often because something comes up. While I love for people to drop in or get invited to do things, it drives me nuts. I am not a last minute plans type of person at all.

(3:30) DD gets home and homework time
After homework, I make dinner and maybe finish anything up I had to interrupt for homework, if there is time. We eat between 5-6 depending on how much homework she has and how long whatever I make takes. I also feed the dogs.
After we eat, I clean up from dinner, get lunch and clothes ready for the next day, get DD in the shower.
(8:00) DD in bed and I have free time. I make a list of anything I want to do the next day, go on the computer, read, play with pups. Sometimes I will try and get a bit of cleaning done but usually I am to tired. I go to bed between 11-12.