View Single Post
October 3rd, 2012, 05:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My problem is I always want to know not only what's going on, but WHY. I'm so curious. Pretty sure all will be well because my fertility is pretty healthy as far as I know, but I'm definitely having some post-miscarriage weird stuff like:

1) unusually light period with more spotting before and afterward than normal for me.

2) some VERY light spotting which was water/pink/red (not blood red) yesterday, which was CD 13.

3) I've had unusually dry days after AF was over. Usually I go almost straight from AF to some mild cm which gets wetter & wetter until O.

4) unusually high temps before and after AF. Not sure what that's about.

It's CD 14 for me. "Normally," before the miscarriage, I was ovulating around CD 19 or so (because I'm still breastfeeding my 1.5 yr old). Yesterday I missed a temp because dh let the handyman we hired in the house when I was still in bed. So I heard his voice and jumped a mile out of bed and threw a bra on. But today my temp has dropped .6 from 2 days ago, to my lowest temp yet, and that was AFTER I was up and walking around. I thought might as well take it anyway just cuz.

Sometimes I do have an obvious pre-shift 6 temps before O. Hopefully that's why the low temp, but I wonder why the unusual spotting?

Any educated guesses on what's going on? I'm not really worried, just curious about what my hormones are doing here.

Here is my chart (I think?):2bb0e4 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Here a bunch of ladies report the same type of things (spotting mid-cycle or before O) following a miscarriage. Interesting!midcycle spotting? - Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage - BabyCenter

[/url]

Last edited by TaraJo29; October 3rd, 2012 at 05:39 AM.